A Solution for Mid-Face Aging
Dr. Sonny O Plastic Surgery recommends the new advancement, InstaLift, for the mid face lift. Not a traditional lift surgery nor a noninvasive short term technique such as injectables, the InstaLift is a new type of procedure that provides patient an intermediate alternative to facelift surgery for the midface.
Completing the picture, the new InstaLift provides excellent outcomes for middle face aging. Facial aging reflects the cumulative effects of time on the skin, soft tissues, and deep structural components of the face. Skin textural changes and loss of facial volume can flatten and age the face over time. Why does this occur? The combined effects of gravity, progressive bone resorption, decreased tissue elasticity, and redistribution of subcutaneous fullness create a flattening of youthful features in the mid face area.
When assessing the best treatment for patients, Dr. O divides the face into three parts:
- the upper third (forehead and brows),
- middle third (midface and nose),
- and lower third (chin, jawline, and neck).
The midface is an important factor in facial aesthetics because perceptions of facial attractiveness are largely founded on the synergy of the eyes, nose, lips, and cheek bones (central facial triangle). The InstaLift is a minimally invasive treatment that restores a youthful 3-dimensional mid face. The facial rejuvenation is a result of improved threadlift techniques.
What Should You Expect:
- Restoration of lost facial volume
- Improved facial laxity in the jowls and cheeks
- Enhancement of normal facial features
- Improved facial firmness
- Correction of facial asymmetry
- The advantages of a nonsurgical treatment including immediate cosmetic results, a short recovery time, no scarring or severe bruising, and affordability
Learn more about how the InstaLift works, expected outcomes and who is a candidate. Schedule an appointment with Dr. Sonny O to determine what facial aging solution is best for you.