Dr. Sonny O has performed body, breast, and abdomen procedures for over 10 years. As a leader in cosmetic body rejuvenation, Dr. Sonny O uses a customized approach based on each individual patient. His skillful ability to transform the body through contouring surgery and non-surgical body sculpting enables men and women to improve areas of concern on the body with confidence. A board certified plastic surgeon, Dr. O provides a valuable combination of both surgical expertise and the artistic vision that is required to sculpt the body safely and successfully.
The goal of body contouring surgery is to restore attractive contour lines to the body for both men and women. Areas of the body where you desire improvement can be targeted, including the abdomen, waist, back, thighs, arms and buttocks.
Body contouring surgery often occurs in our outpatient plastic surgery center and encompasses a range of procedures designed to reshape the body including:
For those seeking non-invasive body sculpting services with no downtime, we provide the newest advancement in fat reduction, SculpSure laser body contouring. This fast procedure uses a laser to melt fat and aide with weight loss.
What to Expect from Body Contouring
Patients begin with a custom consultation. Dr. Sonny O listens and carefully assesses each individual to determine the best treatment plan. Patients may choose to target a specific region of the body. Or, they may elect to have a combination of procedures performed in a single surgery, such as liposuction with a tummy tuck.
Body rejuvenation corrects helps you correct sagging, loose skin and restores proportionate contour lines to the body. The recovery time for body contouring procedures varies, depending on the complexity of the procedures and the physical condition of the patient. Liposuction and tummy tuck/abdominoplasty have recovery times that can be a couple of weeks. SculpSure’s downtime is significantly shorter.
Common Trouble Zones
- Saddlebags that give the hips a disproportionate appearance
- Sagging/Flattened Buttocks
- Sagging/Heavy Thighs
- Abdominal flabbiness and bulging
- Back fat that bulges out of undergarments
- Muffin Top/Love Handles: the flab that accumulates around the waist and abdominal region
- Sagging breasts
- Small or uneven breasts
- Heavy breasts
Who is a Candidate for Body Contouring?
- Individuals who are within a normal weight range, but who desire to enhance the look of their bodies
- Women who have experienced pregnancy who desire to restore their bodies’ pre-pregnancy appearance
- Individuals who have experienced large weight loss, which typically leaves behind loose, sagging skin
- Individuals with targeted areas of concern, such as the breast or tummy
To schedule your consultation, call our office today at 843.388.4939 or request an appointment online.